♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
The music begins, the party comes alive. You take my hand, and we'll be the stars for the night.
Okay I'm done with Chinese Os. I don't know if I screwed up or what, but let's just pray and wait for the results yeah. A please A please. Pleaseee. Pretty pretty pleaseeeee?
♥ANTMMMMM totally rocks, I'm lovin' it. they're drop-dead gorgeous.
esp my fav fav FAV lovvvvvely Renee! She's my new love hahah:D
Oh, my favs from all the seasons: I l♡♡♡♡♡♡ve them!
Cycle 8 - Renee♥♥♥(I swear she's like the prettiest woman on Earth)
Cycle 6 - Joanie♥♥♥(Joanie's th love.)
Joanie & Renee!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Cycle 7 - CariDee♥♥
Cycle 9(not yet shown on tv) - Chantal♥♥
Cycle 4 - Naima♥
Cycle 2 - Yoanna♥
Ohmygosh, they're all DAMN PRETTY DAMN HOT DAMN COOL. hahahahahaha!
I didn't watch cycle 1, 3 and 5 so no favs.
Today is the last day of school. YAYYY HOLIDAYS (for us yes for us!) OFFICIALLY STARTS. I can't wait to hit the malls:D But I've got to go back to school still):
Elizabeth Diana Barbara Tan's inviting us to her house for brownie baking(: I'm so excited because her brownies are vvvvvvv good. & there may be class party in nov!
Oh yesyes I can't wait for everythinggg.
The fun(& the unfun)'s starting. The pumpkin turned into a beautiful coach, the mice into fine horses. So much to do. So little time. I just hope the clock don't strike twelve.